Post-Convention Lost And Found - an earring was found in the women's showers on Saturday, August 10. Contact Elaine Hackerman at ejhackerman [at] gmail [dot] .com if you are missing one.
Read Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett 's Welcome to Convention
Please be sure to read our latest Information Update.
If you are camping at Convention, please read the Campground Update.
Review the Campus Map to orient yourself to the campus.
Forgot your program today? Got a smart phone, tablet, or laptop? Access the full mobile-friendly program/schedule anytime at nssconvention.appspot.com
Have a safe trip to Convention! See you there.
3. Play at Hershey Park amusement park - think chocolate!
4. Ride on America's longest continuously operating Steam Railroad.
5. Visit one of the NSS' 13 cave preserves - the Tytoona Cave Nature Preserve.
7. Discover one or more of our Nine Show Caves.
10. Go Fishing in limestone spring-fed rivers.
11. Tour Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
12. Cave Pennsylvania! We have over 1,500 caves and shelters.
13. Walk under a cable ladder, open an umbrella in a cave, or MISS the 2013 Convention - 13 YEARS BAD LUCK!